Saturday 31 December 2016

Ciao from Ranulph (meet the book boys)



Ciao a tutti!
I'm sorry I'm late with my hello. TL asked me to write a Christmas post as she knows I love that time of year, but I got caught up in festivities. But I'm here now.

I don't really know what to say. This thing is a little strange. I don't like talking about myself really. I'm just a humble mechanic. Samantha says I'm good with my hands. Umm...

My name is Ranulph, and TL wrote about me in Young's Love. It was the first book she wrote, which is flattering. I think I was a bit of a guinea pig, but she told our tale well.

My sister Lottie loves horses, but I prefer my horse power in machines. I ride a Vespa and have a classic Morgan car. She is almost as beautiful as Samantha and purrs just like...well, never mind. Samantha will kill me if I talk about that sort of thing.

Samantha says I'm romantic, but I will ask you to decide. I just like to make my woman happy. She has a lovely smile, and she should show it off. She was so sad when we met. She had a pretty tough time, and she believed all the bad things people said about her.

I'm a lover not a fighter, but insult my girl and you will know about it. I will not allow people to speak badly of women. It's disrespectful.

I have dark hair and green eyes. I like going to the beach and swimming, but that makes this sound like a lonely hearts ad.

OK, I have to go and prepare for our New Year's Eve party now.

Don't forget to go to TL's Facebook page where I'll share my favourite quotes from the book.
Mikhail has already done his on there, the goody-two-shoes.

Ciao for now bella.







No comments:

Post a Comment